Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kyle's 10th Birthday

Kyle turned 10 years old on Tuesday!

The day began with cinnamon rolls and present opening.

We waited for Hunter to get out of summer school and then picked him up and headed to a nearby town for Little Ceasar's pizza and some duck/geese feeding.

I was a little disappointed because the ducks and geese didn't come out of the water like they did for me when I brought Aaron and Reina.  They must have liked my homemade bread better than the storebought we took this day.

They still had a great time, though.

Hunter fished out Rachel's shoe...

and the bare feet found their way to the water's edge.
 
 
 

After this, we went home and the kids had a water fight in the back yard.

And of course, cake and ice cream

Kyle wanted to light his own candles.

I love this boy!!

The kids finished off the evening with a sleepover in the play room.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: