I like sending out the picture-type Christmas cards because, well, that's my favorite kind to receive. We had our picture professionally taken in January, but that was so long ago. Kayla had glasses and Rachel had short hair. So we set out a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday evening to take a picture for our cards. Here's a few of them:
They were okay; and Jason had me convinced that they were fine for Christmas cards. "It doesn't have to be perfect." I agree. But when I tried them out in different cards, I just wasn't feeling it. So when you receive a Christmas card from us this week, it will have a picture from January in it.

3 comments:
love them :)
Great pics and the kids look like they were having a ball :)
They are so so cute! I want to hug them right now!
Post a Comment