Monday, April 30, 2018

Christmas 2017


Christmas this year was...different.  A new place, older kids, no Kayla.  Holiday traditions didn't really happen.  So, honestly, it was kind of a bummer.  I definitely need to be more deliberate next year.  But there were still some happy moments.  We got a new Christmas tree due to the fact that our old tree didn't really fit in our house anywhere.
My heart broke in two as I shipped Kayla's Christmas to her in a box.  We missed her a lot.

But, press on we did.


We had Christmas shirt day at the library.  I love these co-workers of mine.  They are simply the best.  (My manager has a thing for Star Trek, so Captain Kirk is a regular presence).

 We enjoyed Christmas Eve with Jason's parents:
Christmas morning came so fast, I didn't really feel ready, but we enjoyed a quiet Christmas morning.






No comments: