Kyle turned six yesterday. He was more excited for this birthday than any one so far. A few weeks ago he wrote a list of all of the things he wanted. Luckily, he received several cards filled with money so he could buy what he wanted. However, he likes surprises. So he and I "shopped" on the computer, made a list of what the money would buy, then I went and purchased and wrapped the gifts. He was very sure this how he wanted it to happen, and it turned out great!
Kyle wasn't surprised about the food, though. He planned it all. He wanted cinnmaon rolls for breakfast, corn dogs for lunch, and chicken rolls with grapes for dinner. He wanted a chocolate cake with strawberry frosting in the middle and chocolate frosting on top and on the sides. It was nice because we had our new sister missionaries over for dinner and our family friend, Sister Wood. Then, we went to the school park to play.
I know, I know, how many lightsabers does one kids need? If you're Kyle, you need one of each color. And he's been reading the DK books from the library about Star Wars that tell what the colors mean and who they belong to. So for his birthday he got a "Jedi" green lightsaber.

No comments:
Post a Comment