I was able to go with Kyle on his 1st grade field trip on Tuesday. We had so much fun. We all rode in the bus up to Kansas City to see the musical "Suessical." I wasn't aloud to take pictures, but it was so cute and we both enjoyed it.
I was put in charge of Kyle and his friend Calvin. It was cute to see how Kyle wanted to stay by Calvin and make sure they didn't lose each other.
After the musical, we ate lunch and then went to a place called "Kaleidoscope." I was very impressed. I don't know if they have them other places, but it was a child's wonderland. It was filled with cartoon-like house and building filled with art supplies of every kind. The kids were allowed to roam at their will and to create whatever they wanted. There were no rules except to have fun!
Here's Kyle making his own book and making his own sentences with magnetic words. He also made a puzzle, painted, and went in the "space room" where everything glowed in the dark and you could paint with melted crayons. A kids paradise.

No comments:
Post a Comment