Kayla will be turning 12 in two days. This is a crazy year because there's so many milestone in so short of time. I'm taking lots of deep breaths and trying not to overreact. Last week she got her first issue of the New Era magazine, which is made for teenagers in our church.
A few days later, she received her glasses in the mail from Zennioptical.com- her own glasses with her own style; they look so cute, don't they?
She will graduate from Primary on Sunday, and begin attending the Young Women's Program. Then in 3 short weeks she'll be going to junior high.
Like I said, lots of deep breaths. I can do this.
Thank goodness I still have 2 younger ones who do crazy stuff like this:
Kyle discovered how to use the insides of markers to color glue (Thanks, Hunter), and he and Rachel have been creating many things with glue. You make the design on tin foil, or other surface, and when it dries, you have a leathery little something that they think is great. This is their sword that they made for Hunter as a thank you for teaching them this trick.


2 comments:
Time is flying way too fast. Kayla, I love your glasses. We wish you the best in Young Women. Cute idea with the glue
How fun to see Kayla's new glasses and her with the Era! I love the glue idea! Love to you all!
Post a Comment