In mid-June we traveled to Utah for an overnighter with my parents and sister Jess for my Dad's birthday and the Westwood family reunion!
First stop: the Provo City Center Temple. It was so big, and so beautiful!
The next morning I stole away for a few hours in the morning to meet my friend Jill for a hike. It was so nice to visit in person and enjoy the beautiful Utah mountainside.
Then we were off to the reunion! I haven't been to this reunion since we left Utah 11 years ago, so it was great to see relatives on my Dad's side, along with my parents, Jess, and brother Doug and his family of course!
With my Uncle Blake and Aunt Lois:
Cousin Jeneil, Aunt Kaye and Aunt Eva:
Cousin Connie:
It's SO NICE to be closer to family!






1 comment:
I'm so glad we got to do that hike!
Post a Comment