Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Piano Recital

Last night we had a Family Home Evening piano recital. We had a lesson about the value of music and then my 4 students played their songs. It was neat to see their progression.
 

Kayla played The Handbell Choir and Somewhere over the rainbow. These videos are for the grandmas who appreciate things like this!


Also, yesterday Kayla received a new pair of glasses in the mail. Actually she received 2! The company accidentally double sent the order and they said we could keep them. What luck! She's excited. A friend told me about zennioptical.com, which is where we ordered them. You can get glasses there with lenses for $8. This pair I bought for Kayla was $28 including shipping, because I ordered the children's durable frames, anti-relective lenses, and the sunglasses clip-on. What a great deal! The only drawback is that there's no warrenty. This is the 2nd time we've ordered from them and I've been pleased.
 

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

way to go Kayla! sounds great@

Tara Joy said...

Yeah on the piano recital and I will have to remember that place in case any of my children ever need glasses. That place is a steal.

Matt and Elaina said...

What an amazing deal for glasses. Your piano students look so happy! I'm sure you are a great teacher!

Harold or Carol said...

What a fun FHE event. Kayla you are doing awesome and we love the glasses. Thanks for the videos