On Sunday, my parents flew into the KCI Airport with some friends-- heading to Branson on vacation. My sister and I our families were able to drive up there to bring them a picnic lunch and quick visit. It was very nice. We found a mostly empty parking lot, dodged a few raindrops, and had a great time.
This is my mom and sisters, nieces and nephews, and of course, Kyle and Rachel.
I love my parents. They're the best.

3 comments:
how nice to have your parents there even for few minutes melissa.
I love rachel's dress she looks adorable.
Are you guys doing ok?
kisses.
ok, so I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a month and realized its because your blog is private and it doesn't send the updates to me ! - so I checked and found a lot of great stuff! oops! I love rachel's blue check dress and her fun comments . Sounds like happy times for you - glad you missed the flu - everyone got it here too except me - Kenny got it REALLY bad. Congrats to kayla.
What a fun Sunday family field trip. The St. Louis temple looked beautiful. The colors of fall are amazing. I forget how lucky we are to have a temple in the valley. Barry and I always flip flop Saturday mornings leaving at 5:00 and are usually home about the time the kids wake up. Your kids will always remeber this special time of going to the temple as a family as they get older. I am glad the flu is passed and you are all healthy.
Post a Comment