My favorite son turned 16 in June!
His first gift was installed as a surprise-- a new ceiling fan for his room. When we moved in, none of the rooms had fans, so Kyle's been wanting one. His second gift...
...also made him happy. It was a weight rack for his weights.
He's been wanting something to make his workouts easier. Here's a before of the space. The weights were just stacked in the green bin or on the bars so they were a pain to switch when needed.
And here's the after:
He also gave me a gift: a picture with me and he's smiling nice!!
Rachel was at Girl's Camp and Jason was at work so I took Kyle to lumch and then Jason took him out to dinner since I had to leave for work in the afternoon. A few days later, he got the icing on the cake-- his driver's license! I've been really impressed with his driving, he's done great! I asked him if we could still go on drive's together even though he can go by himself now and thankfully, he will indulge me now and then!
Oh, and then he was ordained to the office of a priest in the priesthood. It was fun to have Bishop Grandpa there.

No comments:
Post a Comment